All students must complete a mini proposal of a speculative and imaginary new media artwork. The work proposed should reflect on at least one of the topics (New media art, systems art, machines art, immersive technology, Electroacoustic Music & Sound Art, Media Performance, Net Art, Cyberfeminism & Hacktivism) that we have covered in class. It should be richly illustrated, have an abstract, historical background, visual/sonic references, timeline, the venue of the project research section. The project seeks work which demonstrates imagination, work ethic, and an ability to assemble the course materials into a meaningful and profound set of possibilities of what might be.
- The final proposal must be turned in as a single PDF file. (No separate Pages.)
- Label It (LastNameFirstIntial_FinalProposal) example (SmithJ_FinalProposal)
- Avenir Next (or similar) 11pt
- 1” Margins
- Double line spacing
Grading rubric (100 points in total)
- Creativity: 20 points
- Technique + completeness: 20 points
- Aesthetics: 20 points
- Concept: 20 points
- Documentation: 20 points
Your project draft should include (complete by Feb 20):
- Project title and description
- Proof of concept audiovisual material – even if the idea is not entirely finalized, some reference images, videos, and/or sketches are required to illustrate your concept.
- Footnotes of reference material, citations (if any), and essential bibliography.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given