Dear Writer, the class is wellbeing economics and we need to pick an organization in Saudi Arabia and assess the wellbeing of it. below are the criteria to follow: general description of your organisation, description of at least 2 parts / activities of your organisation where you think wellbeing information can help, description of what you propose (including what would be measured, who would do the measuring, how data might be analysed, what feedback loops would be involved in optimising the initiatives, how it would be managed), the aims of the initiatives, and your general view on how your organisation can gain from wellbeing knowledge. There are many areas of the organisation you could talk about in terms of benefiting from wellbeing initiatives, including the suppliers, clients, workers, particular departments, etc.
1. A brief description of the organisation you have chosen: what it does, its size, its clients, its location, etc. I do not want to know sensitive information, just a basic description in order to understand the general structure of the organisation. I suggest something like 200 words for this, but there is no minimum or maximum.
2. A clear description of the group you want to target for your hypothetical (or actual) wellbeing initiatives. How many are there; how do they relate to the organisation (workers, clients, stakeholders, particular department/layer); what does the organisation already do related to their basic comforts, status, and belonging; what particular problems/strengths does this group face? I suggest something like 1,000 words for this part.
3. A clear description of your proposed wellbeing initiatives. What kind of measurement is involved (formal/informal/survey/observational/administrative); who would be doing it; what feedback loops are there with decision making; how would it fit with the power structures; how does it differ/add to what is already being done; what benefits to the organisation do you expect; what are the resources needed; why and how do you believe the initiative would work. I suggest something like 2,000 words on this part.
4. [If you have done some actual research/interviews/background search] Results, methods, inferences.
5. [if you want to] A broader narrative on wellbeing and your organisation and its goals. That broader narrative could be part of the pitch of these initiatives to management, clients, or stakeholders.
6. Conclusions. A few hundred words is enough. Here you should mainly talk about next steps, challenges and such.
7. Literature and details of methodology (like proposed parts of a survey, or actual data)
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given