|Conduct three investigations regarding violation of regulatory act written in the legislation in three different fields and exercise regulatory power. Submit three reports of all the investigations carried out incorporating the written legislation against the violation, findings of the investigation, interaction with other organisations and exercising regulatory power against the violation. The activity must satisfy all the requirement mention below:
· undertaking research and analysis
· using information technology to access relevant legislation and procedures
· reading complex written materials and applying them to work practices
· using scanning techniques
· engaging in a discussion involving exchanges of often complex oral information
· choosing regulatory responses and/or measures to fit the circumstances and justifying those responses against legislation, guidelines, policy and regulations
Assessment must be conducted in the workplace or in a simulated workplace environment.
This means the activity may be undertaken using real subjects and under the supervision of an experienced investigator, or, may be undertaken in simulation using case studies or scenarios provided to the candidate by the agency.
If undertaken through simulation, all activities must be undertaken exactly the same as a real situation with the only difference being volunteers will role-play the subjects, and all other elements must be undertaken as they would with a real case including the use of all relevant resources.
Use the templates provided to document the process and return them with any supporting evidence to your assessor.
Do you need Assignment help from intel-writers.us?