A family shelter for victims of domestic violence has recently received a large grant to be used to expand its services. The board of directors has suggested three discrete ways that the money could be used: (a) initiate a group services program for men who abuse their wives, (b) expand the shelter’s services, or (c) begin a new program to provide treatment to children who live in abusive homes.
• Use the nominal group technique and as a group decide on one alternative for how the grant money should be spent. Although this is a fictional scenario, you should research domestic violence shelters and services to assist with creating your ideas.
• A clear statement of the Problem
• Should identify their idea to spend the grant money. Your statement should include a research statement of what empirical evidence supports would be a good and effective use of funds.
• Order the ideas by importance
Welcome to one of the best assignments help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given