960: Advanced underwriting
Coursework submission rules and important notes
Before you start your assignment, it is essential that you familiarise yourself with the information in the Coursework Support Centre available
Please note the following information:
- This assignment must not be provided to, or discussed with, any other person regardless of whether they are another candidate or not. If you are found to have breached this rule, disciplinary action may be taken against you.
- Important rules relating to referencing all sources including the study text, regulations and citing statute and case law.
- Penalties for contravention of the rules relating to plagiarism and collaboration.
- Coursework marking criteria applied by markers to submitted answers.
- Deadlines for submission of coursework answers.
- You must not include your name or CII PIN anywhere in your answer.
- There are 80 marks available per coursework assignment. You must obtain a minimum of 40 marks (50%) per coursework assignment to achieve a pass.
- Your answer must be submitted on the correct answer template in Arial font, size 11.
- Your answer must include a brief context, at the start of your answer, and should be referred to throughout your answer.
- Each assignment answer should be a maximum of 3,200 words. The word count does not include diagrams however, it does include text contained within any tables you choose to use. The word count does not include referencing or supplementary material in appendices. Please be aware that at the point an assignment answer exceeds the word count by more than 10% the examiner will stop marking.
Top tips for answering coursework assignments
- Read the Specimen coursework assignment and answer for this unit, available on RevisionMate.
- Read the assignments carefully and ensure you answer all parts of the assignments.
- You are encouraged to choose a context that is based on a real organisation or a division of an organisation.
- For assignments relating to regulation and law, knowledge of the UK regulatory framework is appropriate. However, marks can be awarded for non-UK examples if they are more relevant to your context.
- There is no minimum word requirement, but an answer with fewer than 2,800 words may be insufficiently comprehensive.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given