Consider the following points in your report:
– Using the available research and your personal or professional examples – define CSR in your own words.
– Based on your research, what are the arguments both in favor of and against CSR?
– How do your arguments support your analysis of the CSR program for the company you selected?
– Use your personal and professional experiences to guide your ideas and recommendations on how the selected company can and/or should be socially responsible.
– How does the company or organization you researched make a clear link between the concept of CSR and the various ethical theories we discussed during this course?
– Why is CSR a leadership issue?