Article Review Psychology and the College Student #4 Assignment-The Effects of Psychoactive Drugs
1. What are the four methods by which psychoactive drugs may enter our bloodstream?
2. What are the three phases our bodies go through when we are under the influence of psychoactive drugs?
3. Which division of the nervous system is primarily altered by the effects of psychoactive drugs?
4. What are the three major classes of psychoactive drugs?
5. Briefly describe how amphetamines and cocaine differ in how they work to produce their psychoactive effects on our bodies.
6. Briefly describe how nicotine and caffeine differ in how they work to produce their psychoactive effects on our bodies.
7. Briefly explain how morphine and alcohol are similar in how they work to produce their psychoactive effects on our bodies.
8. Identify and explain the two ways one can develop “tolerance” to psychoactive drugs.
9. Which two areas of the brain, and which neurotransmitter are involved in addiction to psychoactive drugs such as morphine?
10. According to research on the mechanisms of drug addiction, what is the most critical factor in addiction?
11. Describe how drugs or drug use has affected who you are a scientist. (Do not self-disclose for this question but rather describe the environment, the politics, and peer pressure around the subject.)
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given