Based on the articles we have read so far, and the movie ” The Doctor” (week 8), answer the following questions:
1. Briefly describe the story narrated in the film, using chapters 6 and 7 of the book by Dr. Rita Charon.
2. Evaluate one of Dr. McGuee ‘s visits with his patients, prior to diagnosis of their disease, using NMCCS.
3. Write an autopathography (as a patient) of the first visits to Dr. Mc Guee with the ENT specialist. identify symptoms, feelings, and needs.
4. Compare and contrast Kleimman ‘s model of clinical communication with the model in chapter 7 of the book of Dr. Rita Charon.
5. Describe in your own words the concept of empathy. Include at least two examples of empathy or lack of empathy that I identify within the film.