Learning Goal: I’m working on a business project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
In continuation of the work completed in Week 3, in Week 4 you are to do the following.
- Establish two to three drawbacks of your choice for the Course Project.
- Be transparent, truthful, and factual with the drawbacks of your choice and its impact on the company.
- However, while analyzing the drawbacks of accepting your choice, inform the executive board of two to three downfalls for choosing the alternative.
- Begin with an introductory slide that is geared to your organization’s executive team.
- This narrated PPT will represent the in-person presentation that would normally occur in a boardroom. Therefore, your voice should command attention with a sense of confidence that an organizational executive-level leader would be expected to portray.
- The slides should be succinct with your longer speaker notes contained within the notes section of the slide.
- The final deliverable should be 810 slides, including the introductory slide and references, with voice notes provided for each slide.
- Please review the grading rubric listed under the Course Project Overview page posted under Introduction & Resources area for further guidance.