Learning Goal: I’m working on a business question and need the explanation and answer to help me learn.
Submit a 5- to 7-page (excluding a title page and References section) Professional Development Plan (PDP). In your Plan, do the following:
- Further develop the goals you crafted in Week 1 of this course. Each goals narrative must incorporate the following:
- A statement of your goal
- An explanation of your motivation for wanting to achieve the goal and how it relates to your personal values
- A brief description of the steps you intend to take to accomplish your goal, including any relevant tools, strategies, or resources
- An explanation of how you plan to use technology and/or social media to promote completion of your goal
- An explanation of how these steps reflect consideration of personal strengths and weaknesses relevant to the goal
- A timeline for completion of your goal
- Use your SWOT analysis, PLN, and The New Drivers of Leadership Self-Assessment results as guides to ensure alignment.
- Include appropriate references cited in accordance with appropriate APA formatting. Your References section must include a minimum of five APA-formatted, scholarly citations. Your resources must include the following:
- Two to three readings (e.g., book, periodical, journal, etc.)
- At least two forms of technology and/or social media sites that will contribute to the formation of your own PDP
- At least one other resource (e.g., SWOT analysis, The New Drivers of Leadership Self-Assessment results, and/or your Personal Learning Network [PLN] plan
- Some helpful resources include: The new drivers of leadership , Author: Pierre Casse and Who Am I? A Black Leaders Personal Reflection of that Journey, Author: Billy Bartley. Simply type them into the search bar in the library to find them.