This assessment has two components:
1. An explanatory paragraph, or set of paragraphs, that defines the formal property of the novel relevant to the question. This paragraph should be well executed and polished, use one critical reading essay (mentioned below) and will be assessed on: the accuracy and insight of the critical ideas summarised; the main reading ‘Robinson Crusoe’ and its relevance to the question; the stylistic and grammatical execution of the paragraph. This component is a formal writing exercise and should be composed to the best.
2. Don’t answer the question, just write how you will answer it. Submit the framing how you will answer the question. Colonialism has to do as a formal element of the novel ‘Robinson Crusoe’. Clearly establish the foundation of your argument. Clear sections of the text. For example, “here is an example of this text that illustrates this …” identify analysing literary devices in the text. 2 – 3 examples of quotations to back up your claims, “here is .. how colonialism emerges in the novel here is the points, here is an example in this novel and here is how I will answer the question”. This should be the structure. An outline of the work’s relevance for answering the question. Your task is to sketch out a key set of arguments that clearly demonstrate your answer to the question.
1. No introduction and conclusion needed just an explanation on how your thesis will be about in relation to answering the question. Add quotes, and form it into paragraphs.
2. This summary tests your conceptual knowledge of the history and significance of the novel and your knowledge of the text.
3. For this task, you will summarise the form of the novel, the formal development a formal property of the novel, and provide a summary of how this applies to the novel using quotes as support. Structure:
Section 1 – first paragraph: (250 words)
1. Explanation of formal property of the critical reading on McInelly, Brett C essay.
2. Full, formal paragraphs.
3. Use one key reading to define the formal attribute you will focus on in your response.
4. This section is assessed upon, the accuracy and insight of the critical ideas summarised, the novel and it’s relevance to the question, the stylistic and grammatical execution of the paragraph.
Section 2 – second paragraph: (250 words)
1. Draft of points with primary textual examples
2. Use short, targeted quotes from the key novel ‘Robinson Crusoe’, that example of the formal device defined in Section 1.
3. Use clear paragraphs to explain the general outline of the argument and depict the main ideas of ‘Robinson Crusoe’ – use the question as a guide. This should still be full, coherent sentences (not words).
4. Can be composed in any other summary form, but should be composed in coherent sentences. Your task is to sketch out a key set of arguments that clearly demonstrate how will your answer be to the question.
Critical Reading: McInelly, Brett C. “Expanding Empires, Expanding Selves: Colonialism, The Novel and Robinson Crusoe.” Studies in the Novel 35, no. 1 (Spring 2003): 1-21. THE QUESTION: Respond to the following question; how is the novel ‘Robinson Crusoe’ by Daniel Defoe form intimately related to colonial capitalism? NO PLAGIARISM ALLOWED!!
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given