Case Study #1: Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Eric is a 47-year-old male who has just been diagnosed with coronary artery disease (CAD). He is a construction worker and spends a great deal of time away from his wife and three children. Eric smokes approximately 1 1⁄2 packs of cigarettes a day and enjoys drinking a 6-pack of beer after a long day at work.
• Include a definition of the actual disease or condition.
• The signs and symptoms of the disease.
• Identify the factors that could have caused or lead to the particular disease or condition (Pathogenesis).
• Describe body system changes as a result of the disease process.
• Discuss the economic impact of the chronic disease.
• At least three professional references must be included. All internet sources must be original articles or government resources. Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given