In this assignment, you will practice with select, insert, update, and delete.
Connect to your own database (e.g., c jeckroth), then run these commands to create the table:
drop table if exists billboard_hot10;
create table billboard_hot10 (
artist varchar(200) not null,
song varchar(200) not null,
this_week_pos int not null,
- Insert the first 10 songs listed in the website table, in the order shown in the table. Use all the columns in the db table. Then run select * from billboard_hot10; to show all the data in the order inserted.
- Show all songs (artist and song name) that have moved up the chart over the two weeks; keep the order of songs the same as the original table.
- Swap the “this week” positions of Glass Animals and Doja Cat songs. Don’t change their “last week” positions. You might need multiple queries. Then run select * from billboard_hot10 order by this_week_pos;
- Copy every “this week” position to “last week”, then update all “this week” positions to 1+ their prior value. Eliminate any songs whose “this week” position is greater than 10. Then run select * from billboard_hot10 order by this_week_pos;
- Add a new song at position 1: artist = Rick Astley, song = Never Gonna Give You Up, this week pos = 1, last week pos = null. Then run select * from billboard_hot10 order by this_week_pos;
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given