•From the position of a right holder, define a sponsorship pitch to attract a brand. You can create the pitch being the property that is more attractive to you and select a brand that you would approach to sponsor your club/event/athlete. The assessment is carried individually.
SPONSORSHIP BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES
•Detail the history, milestones achieved by the property and its positioning
• Define which category you are offering to the sponsor
• Assessment of the opportunity for the brand
•Define the audience your club reaches and why fit’s brand’s objectives
• Define 3 activations that the brand could perform.
• Create an activation plan detailing the actions you’re going to take.
• Determine the objectives covered by each of the activations
• Explain the target audience to which each of the activations are targeted.
• Develop in detail what the activation will consist of and how you will execute it.
•Propose the outcome you expect from the activation plan.
• Detail the tracking KPIs you will follow to evaluate each activation.
• Define how are you going to measure the ROI (Which tools or methodology you’ll follow)
• Define the fee you are going to ask to the sponsor.
• Define a budget for each of the activations.
• Do you think it can be a good sponsorship?
• Can it help differentiate the brand from its competition?
• Do you see it feasible that your actions can be executed?