An entrepreneur is a person who starts a new business and usually risks his own money to start the venture. Examples of well-known entrepreneurs include Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg, Pierre Omidyar, Arianna
Huffington and CaterinaSome premier examples of Small Business Entrepreneurship are grocery stores, plumbers, confectionary stores, electricians, house cleaners, consultants, and hair dressers, among others. A small entrepreneur can be the person who operates a business by hiring local people of family members.
10 most common types of entrepreneurship:
- Small businesses entrepreneurship.
- Scalable startup entrepreneurship.
- Large company entrepreneurship.
- Imitative entrepreneurship.
- Innovative entrepreneurship.
- Buyer entrepreneurship.
- Researcher entrepreneurship