Using the “How Healthy Is Your Community? 0” search tool, on the County Health Rankings & Roadmap website, look up your county’s health ranking report. Choose a health problem in your community according to your county’s health ranking report. You may use the same one you chose during Unit 2.
Review the list of potential community partners on the healthycommunities.org “Community Engagement 0” page. Identify at least four stakeholders you could engage with to address the health problem, and do the following:
1. Describe how each of the identified stakeholders are part of the public health system.
2. Discuss the linkages between the stakeholders.
3. Describe how the stakeholders will contribute to addressing the health issue (assessment, program development, program implementation, etc.).
4. Summarize why it is important to work with the chosen stakeholders to address community health issues.
• Your submission is composed in a Microsoft® Word® document.
• To meet the objective requirements. your response is at least 500 words in length.
• Your submission includes specific examples of concepts. topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
• Your submission includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose. •
Your response is in Standard English and demonstrates superior organization.
• Your communication is highly ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful. •
Your submission displays exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
• A separate page at the end of your response contains a list of references. •
Your submission includes in-text citations where appropriate and references for all sources used, following proper APA citation style. •
Please review the APA formatting and citation style in Academic Tools – Academic Writer.
Submitting your work: