a. Describe the “separate systems” theories of memory that are widely used in the consumer behavior literature. Compare and contrast the theories. What theory is the most dominant in the consumer behavior literature? Provide an example of a consumer behavior phenomenon that is explained by the “separate systems” theories of memory you have described.
b. Describe the SCAPE framework of memory. Compare and contrast to the “separate systems” theories of memory. Provide an example of a consumer behavior phenomenon that is explained by the SCAPE framework of memory you have described.
- Shapiro, Stewart and Mark T. Spence (2002), “Factors Affecting Encoding, Retrieval, and Alignment of Sensory Attributes in a Memory-Based Brand Choice Task,” Journal of Consumer Research, 28 (March), 603-617
- Johar, Gita Venkataramani, Durairaj Maheswaran and Laura A. Peracchio (2006), “MAPping the Frontiers: Theoretical Advances in Consumer Research on Memory, Affect, and Persuasion,” Journal of Consumer Research, 33 (June), 139-149.
- Braun, Kathryn A. (1999), “Postexperience Advertising Effects on Consumer Memory,” Journal of Consumer Research, 25 (March), 319-334.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given