Determine communication strategies to promote quality improvement of interprofessional care.
- Identify interprofessional communication strategies that will help to promote and ensure the success of the QI initiative.
- Identify communication models, such as SBAR and CUS, to include in your proposal.
- SBAR stands for Situation, Background, Assessment, Recommendation.
- CUS stands for “I am Concerned about my resident’s condition; I am Uncomfortable with my resident’s condition; I believe the Safety of the resident is at risk.”
- Consult this resource for additional information about these fundamental evidence-based tools to improve interprofessional team communication for patient handoffs:
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). (n.d.). Module 2: Communicating change in a resident’s condition. https://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/systems/long-term-care/resources/facilities/ptsafety/ltcmod2ap.html
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given