For whichever case you choose, identify the following:
- Target Skills (i.e., what you are prioritizing for your accommodations and interventions…remember to NOT simply state a broad area like “reading” or “behavior”; for the purpose of this practice activity, prioritize 1 concern)
- Accommodations (1-2 for the purposes of this practice activity)
- Select Interventions (again, 1-2 for the purpose of this practice activity)
Be sure to be specific with your intervention. SAMPLE REPORTS TO LOOK AT ARE ATTACHED
Finally, reflect on the experience. FYI: I am a permanent substitute Special Education teacher. This is my 3rd year teaching.
- Overall, was this easier or more difficult than you thought it would be? If it was difficult, what, specifically, was difficult?
- If you are a special education teacher, how often do you use evidence-based interventions in your practice? How do you learn about them? Can you share an example of one that you have frequently found to be effective?
- If you are a general ed teacher, how do you know what accommodations to use with your students with disabilities?
- If you work with students in any capacity, what type of data do you collect? Describe three ways you use that data. In other words, for what purposes do you collect data?
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given