When it comes to your career, there are three aspects of self-awareness that are particularly important.
- Self-Awareness of your triggers and your reactions to them. …
- Self-Awareness of how you’re landing with others. …
- Self-Awareness of how your routine behavior impacts your future opportunities
Self-awareness is the ability to tune in to your feelings, thoughts, and actions. Being self-aware also means being able to recognize how other people see you. People who are self-aware recognize their strengths and their challenges.
Self-awareness means knowing your values, personality, needs, habits, emotions, strengths, weaknesses, etc. With a sense of who you are and a vision of the person you want to become, a plan for professional or personal development can be created.
Four Types of Self-Awareness Every Leader Must Develop
- Self-awareness of your strengths.
- Self-awareness of your weaknesses.
- Self-awareness of your dark side.
- Self-awareness of your emotional trigger
What are some examples of self-awareness
- Being able to focus on something positive when in a negative situation.
- Recognizing a bad habit and the effect it can have on you.
- Learn about your emotional triggers, so you can better deal with negative emotions like anger or hate