Discuss with your mentor teacher ways in which ELL progress in the language domains is measured and the types of assessment data utilized to inform instruction. Additionally, discuss with your mentor how Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and English language proficiency (ELP) standards can inform instruction.
Use any remaining field experience hours to assist the mentor teacher in providing instruction and support to the class.
Write a 250-500 word summary of your discussion and observation, and reflect on the application of UDL to your future professional practice.
Your reflection should address the following:
- How elements of UDL could inform ELL curriculum and instruction
- A brief explanation regarding alignment between ELP standards and learning objectives
- Examples of assessment tools used to measure and document ELL progress
- Examples of at least two types of assessment data used to inform ELL instruction
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given