Which of the following is NOT A FEATURE of Active Listening?
- Shows empathy with the speaker
- Demonstrates judgemental behaviour
- Concentrates on the issue not the person
- Helps build rapport
Which of the following comments about paraphrasing are correct? (note: there are multiple correct responses)
- Paraphrasing is repeating back what you have heard using different terms
- It helps you adjust your body language to suit the clients mood
- Confirms to the speaker that you have understood their message
- Paraphrasing is just one part of rapport-building process
- Paraphrasing means that you should raise you voice in response to a complainant raising their voice
Which 2 of the following questions are closed questions?
- In which area would you prefer to find a property?
- When do you need to move in by?
- Would you consider a main road property?
- Will you buy this property?
- Why is a level block important to you?
Why is it important to handle complaints and concerns quickly? (there are multiple correct answers)
- They are an opportunity to improve agency services
- To ensure that the complaint can be heard in the tribunal
- It will help you generate loyalty and goodwill
- Because the legislation says you have to have complaints procedures
- This does not apply to you as your customers and clients never complain
Which of the following indicators will help you build rapport with your customers?
- Maintaining good eye contact with them
- Interrupting them when they are speaking
- Being aware of your personal presentation and body language
- Demonstrating empathy
- Of the above, [a], [c] and [d]
- Of the above, [b], and [d]
What are the number of penalty units applied for failure to disclose material fact
- 25 penalty units
- 250 penalty units
- 50 penalty units
- 200 penalty units
Which of the following is NOT a feature of ethical behaviour?
- Honesty and professional integrity
- Confidentiality and the use of personal data
- Divulging personal information
- Privacy and compliance with privacy legislation
“Rapport building” is the process of:
- Making the client / customer feel at ease and comfortable
- Promoting trust and confidence
- Adding value to a relationship
- All the above
Once a client profile has been developed…
- It can be used over a long term basis to plan client service strategy
- It should be reviewed regularly to ensure that is accurately reflects the market and any demographic changes
- The agency knows what its client expectations are so does not need to carry out surveys or questionnaires to determine client satisfaction levels
- It can be used by the agency to develop a ‘one size fits all’ approach to client service
Which of the following are ways to build relationships with potential clients in your local area?
- Involvement in business networks
- Sponsoring local sports teams
- Involvement in community service organizations
- None of the above
- [a], [b] and [c]
Behaviours creating barriers to effective client communication and relationship building may include (circle all the correct answers):
- Recognising cultural differences
- Talking over the top of client / customer
- Checking that client has understood your message
- Accurate note taking and recording of client requirements
- Poor listening skills
- Talking too fast
Agency involved community events are solely about promoting yourself as an agent.
(true or false)
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given