Write a 700- to 1,050-word analysis of the ethical violations in the Stanford prison experiment in which you:
- Describe background information of the experiment, including the method used in the experiment.
- Identify 1 or 2 ethical issues that occurred in this experiment.
- Explain the APA ethics guidelines that may have been violated.
- Explain if and how diversity was taken into consideration, as well as the effect that this may have had on the study.
- Summarize what you would have done differently if conducting this experiment.