• Read Chapter 1, “Multiple Ethical Paradigms and the
Preparation of Educational Leaders in a Diverse and Complex
Era” in the following Learning Resource:
* Shapiro, J. P., & Stefkovich, J. A. (2016). Ethical
leadership and decision making in education: Applying
theoretical perspectives to complex dilemmas (4th ed.).
• Read Chapter 1, “Introduction,” and Chapter 2, “Analyzing
Cases Using the Equity Literacy Framework,” in the following
* Gorski, P. C., & Pothini, S. G. (2018). Case studies on
diversity and social justice education (2nd ed.).
Review the case studies in Chapter 5, “Cases on Ethnicity and
Culture,” and Chapter 6, “Cases on Race,” in the Gorski and
Pothini (2018) text. Select one case study that resonates with
you, your professional practice, or an area in which you wish to
grow your understanding.
• Post an analysis of your selected case study that:
* Indicates the case study you selected and explains the
problem(s) posed by the case. Support your response
with specific references to your selected case study.
* Explain the various perspectives as well as the
challenges and opportunities posed by the case study.
* Evaluates the ethical paradigm(s) explained by Shapiro
and Stefkovich (2016). Which is most evident in your
case study? Explain your reasoning.
* Summarizes the equitable outcomes you imagined and
explains your plan of action that includes both an
immediate response or responses and long-term