Should you tell your kids they are smart or talented? Professor Carol Dweck answers this question and more, as she talks about her groundbreaking work on developing mindsets. She emphasizes the power of “yet” in helping students succeed in and out of the classroom.
1. What are your initial reactions to this video?
2. Do you believe something as simple as using the words “yet” vs. “not yet” can make a big difference? Why or why not?
3. What are three things you could say to a student rather than “you are smart?”
4. If you had to explain to someone the key takeaways from this video, what would you tell them?
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given