How is intersectionality discussed or displayed in the movie?/2022
- In the introduction of your paper, include a brief synopsis of the film, and describe the main characters, including their character names. 5 points
- Using your sociological imagination, what is your review of this movie? Make sure to review the sociological imagination on our Canvas Module 5 when responding to this question, and include a definition. 5 points
- Analyze this film using intersectionality. Race/ethnicity MUST be included in this analysis, along with at least one of the following concepts: social class, gender, sexuality, age, ability/disability. 5 points
- How is intersectionality discussed or displayed in the movie?
- How does the film help you to understand intersectionality?
- Analyze this film using another concept from class, for example: racial fallacies, redlining, racial profiling, interracial relationships, etc. 5 points
- How is this concept discussed or displayed in the movie?
- How does the movie help you to understand this concept?