Please answer the following questions:
How would you respond to a potential investor who asks these questions:
1. Why should I give you the money? You have no proven track record. I can go out and find someone who has already done this and has proven that they can do it.
2. How do I know you are not going to lose interest?
3. What are you going to do when a competitor sees how successful you are and starts doing exactly the same thing?
(Note: These are questions that I have actually heard investors ask.)
• Enter an initial post by Wednesday at 1159PM EST answering the discussion questions.
• Enter a response post by Sunday at 1159PM EST to at least one of your classmates’ initial posts or response posts.
• Initial post must be a minimum of two to four paragraphs and cite at least one source. Please use an in-text citation. An end reference is not necessary.
• Response post must be a minimum of one paragraph. It is not necessary to cite an outside source for the response post if one is not used.
• Follow the guidelines as outlined in the Discussion Board Rubric