This assignment is about Japanese religion.
Here are the instuctions:
A. 無常 (むじょう), impermanence, is a pervasive Buddhism concept that played an important role in Japanese culture from 平安時代 to 江戸時代. 無常 (むじょう) is perceived differently reflecting each period’s social mood and cultural taste. 1) For each of 平安, 鎌倉, and 室町時代, describe how 無常 (むじょう) is perceived and quote poetry, an opening passage, or part of a paragraph from a piece of literature that shows 無常 (むじょう) and discuss the way in which the concept is expressed in it (cite the source too); 2) for 江戸時代, describe how 無常 (むじょう) is perceived and discuss the way in which 浮世 (うきよ) represents the notion of 無常 (むじょう) in its townsmen culture.
B. What are the religious concept and the cultural principle that underlie the observations given in the following excerpt? How do the religious concept and the cultural principle explain the authors’ observations? Finally, explain (define) both in your own words.
Be sure to answer all the questions above. Be sure to have a clear arrangement. Also, make the sentences easy to read.
Here are the two books needed. You should ONLY use content from these two books.
1. Varley, Paul. Japanese Culture. Fourth ed.: Updated and expanded. Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, 2000.
2. Keene, Donald. Anthology of Japanese Literature. New York: Grove Press, 1955.
For the first book, Japanese Culture, you need to use the following pages: 20-21, 58-60, 89, 80-82, 91-93, 110-111, 8-14, 17-18, 22, 42-47,
216, 60-61, 64-66, 67, 217, 186-189, 295
For the second book, Anthology of Japanese Literature, you need to use the following pages: 76-81, 179-191, 197-212, 231-241, 33-53, 106-136, 182-183,
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given