Description: write an Op-Ed article, formulating my own argument based on a particular opinion-based article on the journal sites such as Financial post, Economist Magazine, New York Times Economics Blog etc.
1. You are writing for a public forum where other writers and readers can debate and comment on issues so you must present a clear, concise, and interesting argument that uses evidence to support your position
2. Choose a catchy title to capture your audience’s attention and tell your reader what your main point is. Do this AFTER you’ve written a draft so you actually know what your point it. Read a few articles in The Economist to see examples of catchy titles.
3. Make your main point early on: introduce your issue and point of view in your first paragraph. Unlike an essay you don’t need a long introduction.
4. Organize your sentences into short paragraphs (about 3-5 sentences each): As this assignment is only 1-2 pages, you should have 3-6 paragraphs. Do not use one-sentence paragraphs.
5. Make clear any economic reasoning on which your argument is based.
6. Support each point with evidence whether in the form of a statistic, an example, or economic reasoning.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given