Organization Development is a planned change discipline concerned with applying behavioral science knowledge and practice to help organizations achieve greater effectiveness. In this course, you will conduct an analysis of your organization with the goal of creating a plan to improve an aspect of your organization’s performance. Each unit will build on the previous complete to achieve the goal.
In Unit 1, you conducted an analysis of your organization.
For your Unit 2 Complete assignment, perform an analysis of your organization, department of your responsibilities. Write a narrative essay (minimum 1500 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least three scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and Attend sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
• Identify your organization’s mission and vision statement.
• List at least three major goals identified by the leadership in your organization.
• Select one of the major goals (that is important to your department) and identify three objectives stated to attain the goal.
• List the steps you need to take to complete one of your job responsibilities/duties (processes).
• Recommend changes to the outlined process that would make one of your job responsibilities/duties more efficient.