Marketing Yourself (Personal SWOT Analysis)
Apply the strategic marketing process and marketing mix to yourself in order to prepare for your future after the completion of your education.
Situation Analysis: What have you done regarding your career search, where are you now, and where are you headed in terms of your existing plans and the external factors and trends affecting your employment prospects?
Conduct a SWOT analysis to assess your personal strengths and weaknesses as well as your opportunities for and threats (barriers) to employment.
· Internal Assessment. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What can you do to enhance your strengths and minimize your weaknesses? What points of difference or competitive advantage do YOU have? If you don’t have one, can you develop one?
· External Analysis. What are the trends in the workforce that could impact your job search and career development? Which industries or types of jobs are growing or in demand that may be opportunities? What advantages or “points of difference” do they have relative to other “competitors” (other job seekers) seeking the same job opportunities?
· Competitive Analysis. What type of background, experiences, strengths, and weaknesses do your competitors have?
· Market Analysis. What market segments (job opportunities) have you identified as having the best potential? How do you fit into these markets? (NOTE: This means doing some research.)
Focus and Goal Setting
· What are your objectives? Make them specific and measurable!
· What is your target market? Examples might be large public accounting firms, business-to-business sales, and marketing research for a consulting firm in Chicago, etc.
· Product. YOU. Know yourself well. Continually improve yourself. Understand how you can meet the needs of your target market—prospective employers! What type of “product” do you have to offer? What skill sets do you possess?
· Pricing. What salary and compensation package do you want? What are you willing to settle for? What’s the average salary received by competitors in your target market?
· Promotion. Very important. Think about the buying process. How will you create awareness for yourself? What can you do to “break through the clutter” and get the opportunity for a position in a company?
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given