Each student is expected to write a summary self-evaluation paper at the end of the course. Students are asked to comprehensively address their negotiating style and effectiveness (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, future learning agenda, etc.), integrating readings and activities that have occurred during the academic semester.
Students might address some or all the following points:
1. Do I enjoy bargaining? Do I enjoy being in situations of conflict, and/or do I enjoy attempting to persuade others to my point of view? Why?
2. Do others see me as a good bargainer? Am I seen as strong or weak? Am I perceived as one who gives in easily, or holds out too long, or knows when to make concessions and tradeoffs?
3. How do I see myself in relation to the question in (2) above?
4. How effective am I at persuading others? How effective are my verbal skills to argue my points?
5. At what time do I feel most competent in bargaining? Least competent?
6. How do I respond when I hold power in a situation? How do I respond when I have little or no influence in a situation?
7. Overall, what are my major strengths and weaknesses as a negotiator, and what kind of learning goals must I set for myself for the future?
Note : the report based on my personalities result ( I attached the file with name : The TypeFinder® Ameera result ) also the second result , the file name : THOMAS-KILMANN CONFLICT MODES my result is Collaborative “The Owl”
Do you need Assignment help from intel-writers.us?