Scenario: Sonny is an 8-year-old boy who was skateboarding on the roof of his mother’s car. He fell, hitting his head and immediately had a two-minute seizure prior to the ambulance arriving. You meet Sonny on the ward, he has a GCS of 15/15 and he complains of a headache, nausea (he has vomited x 3 today) and experiences photophobia. His HR is 118, RR is 23 and he has pain in the right occipital area of his head, stating it is a 5/10 each time he walks around. Sonny has a working diagnosis of diffuse axonal head injury. Instructions: · LO7 – (800 words)
1. Read the scenario
2. Identify one (non-pharmacological) nursing intervention to assist Sonny that relates to his working diagnosis
3. Critique the efficacy of this intervention when applied to Sonny’s situation
4. Use literature to back up your explanation and discussion
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given