Research can be divided into three broad areas: descriptive, qualitative, and quantitative. Some researchers subsume descriptive research (archival) as quantitative. However, for this discussion, we are considering it a separate kind, as descriptive research can fall into either area: qualitative or quantitative. Your assignment for this discussion is to prepare a 250-300 word post differentiating qualitative, quantitative, and analysis of availability data. Identify those attributes that form the essence of these three research venues. Respond to at least two of your classmates’ postings.
Questions that might be considered:
- What are the differences in types of data / information among the three venues?
- What are the expected outcomes when using each kind? For example, does using available data enable one to determine cause and effect?
- Which venue utilizes narrative and observation as a data source?
- What are some advantages / disadvantages for each research venue?
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given