1. When a company acts in an ethically questionable man-
2. Has can an employee take an ethical stand regarding a pollution be shared by manufactursrs. consumers, and business decision when his or her superior already has government? taken a different position?
3. Overall. would it be more profitable for a business to fol- social responsibility issues? Shaid then be tess? low the economic model or the socioeconomic model of Social responsibility?
4. Why should business take on the task of vain,. ner, what types of problems are caused for the organiza- hard-core unenVoYee, tion and its customers?
5. To what extent should the blame tor vehicOar
6. Why is there so much government regulation invoty,