Locate a scholarly article focused on one of the Planning Models and a health topic you are interested in:
- Multilevel Approach to Community Health (MATCH)
- Intervention Mapping
- Social Marketing Assessment and Response Tool (SMART)
- Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP)
- Generalized Model for Program Planning (GMPP)
Follow the following prompts:
- List the TITLE of and LINK to the article.
- Provide a SUMMARY of the article including methods, results, and conclusions.
- Describe in detail how the planning model was applied. Delineate the stages/phases/steps of the model and explain how each was applied in the study.
- Create your own research project using the same planning model. Explain how you would incorporate the planning model to conduct your research. Include a description of the health issue, research question, purpose of the study, methodology, and what you expect you will find. Be sure to frame the process in the planning model that you chose.
- Provide references in APA format.