Elizabeth is a registered nurse who works in a mental health service.
While caring for a new patient, Elizabeth became very close with the patient’s family. After several weeks of caring for the patient, Elizabeth began a sexual relationship with the patient’s husband.
The patient made a notification (complaint) to the NMBA about Elizabeth’s conduct.
Applying the Code of conduct for nurses
- Look through the principles in the Code of Conduct. Which principles apply to this case, and why?
Due to the serious nature of the conduct raised in the notification, Elizabeth was referred by the NMBA to the state tribunal. The tribunal found that Elizabeth’s conduct constituted professional misconduct and did not meet the standards outlined in the Code of conduct for nurses.
Elizabeth was reprimanded and her registration was cancelled for two years, meaning she could no longer practise as a nurse.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given