Use any situation you would like. It can be a situation that you were involved in or a complete stranger.
1. Enter a situation as a participant observer. The situation can involve work, family or some other social setting. It can be part of your every day work or home life week events. However, it is important that you plan and prepare ahead of time for this experience!
2. In writing up the descriptive notes for your Participant Observation experience, use the “six aspects of an observed activity” as the top of page 184-185 in Polit and Beck as your guide. That is, of the situation — the a) where b) who c) what was going on d) when e) how was it organized f) why is it taking place).
3. Use about 250 words (one typed page) to relate your experiences. Include both descriptive and reflective notes (read about what these are on p.184. In addition,
4. List two problems/challenges you found with this type of data collection. Used 6 aspects of an observed activity; Where, Who, What, When, How, Why (0.75 pts) 15% Description gives evidence of both descriptive (objective descriptions of events and conversations observed) and reflective notes (researcher’s own experiences and reflections (2pts) 40% Example of problems/challenges: distractions, over-involvement, interruptions (2 pts) 40%
Welcome to one of the best assignments to help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given