(1) what leadership practices were evident in Jamaican high schools regarding digital integration during and post covid-19 pandemic,
(2) what is the relationship between technology leadership and teachers integrating digital tools into the classroom,
(3) what factors influence the technology adoption process to ensure teacher readiness for classroom engagement, and
(4) how does integrating digital tools affect teachers psychologically, emotionally, and culturally.
Please ensure that some of the results from the interviews go into different areas too, but are still significant to the research; therefore, I would like the data to be added where it can be, in particular as some participants discussed that ICT integration should be demonstrated throughout their teaching degree and not just in one module (instructional technology). The last interview question to be addressed under a different subheading is ‘To what extent and in what ways do interviews with in-service teachers serve to contribute to a more comprehensive and nuanced understanding of the predicted relationship between technology leadership and integrating digital tools into the classroom’ Literature Review (20 pages)- to be submitted by 7th January You have done some of this, which is relevant, albeit more needs to be done using the following headings – could you kindly ensure that you use the subheadings and include the data under the subheadings,
which are as follows
(1) teacher training institutions and how they train in-service teachers – discuss what they are doing, in particular with the integration of digital tools,
(2) (1) In-service teachers as leaders – this should include how teachers as leaders can be transformational, transactional, autocratic, democratic leaders,
(3) Technology Leadership – you have done a fair amount of this, but can you add some more, and be extremely critical – I am aware that there is not enough research in this area, but it is out there,
(4) Relationship between technology leadership and the integration of digital tools into the classroom – some of this has also been done, but more needed,
(5) Benefits of integrating technology into the classroom, (6) Factors influencing the technology adoption process to ensure teacher readiness for classroom engagement,
(7) Digital tools and its affect on mental health, and
(8) TPACK – when discussing this area, please relate it to technology leadership and the curriculum, which it does.
This is paramount to ensure teacher readiness for integrating tools. This subtopic has not been interviewed or approached as not many people in Jamaica know about this, but my supervisor discussed that it’s paramount for me to mention it. Please ensure that this section is critical and includes research already done in all areas – please also add anything done in Jamaica or the Caribbean considering it is the CARICOM. Discussion (30 pages)- 28th of January I believe you know what to do for this section, please, however, use my interview questions as the subheadings. Please use the technical language here, for instance, triangulation, correlations, etc. My research is mixed methods; therefore, when you come to this section, please let me know as it may be viable for me to make you have a look at my methodology chapter. Conclusion (11th Feb) Summary of my entire thesis, which should include a summary of various areas, limitations, areas for further enquiry/recommendations, and overall summary. Please ensure that TPACK is part of the recommendation as I have read a vast amount of this and have noticed the significance of this for technology integration. I stressed once again that this paper needs to be critical considering the level of study.