1. Explain what a search warrant is, why it is necessary, and how it it used to obtain digital evidence. 2. From the following list choose 3 digital items that would hold data. List: Cellphone, Laptop, USB memory stick, Plug and Display Docking Station, Game System, Keyboard, Desktop Computer system, Monitor, External Hard drive For each item: Describe the item and explain what potential use the item would be within an investigation (e.g., what type of data that item might hold and where it may be stored on the device, and why the data may be important) How would you package the items, each individually as evidence being specific as to the materials used and the process of documentation. With each, describe the steps that would be taken to collect the items (with emphasis on the care and handling, and packaging of each item consistent with digital forensic best practices described in the module content/weekly readings) at the scene. You should document these steps in a detailed way that will mitigate questions, concerns, or a basic lack of information that will call your processes into question in court. 3. What are the differences in acquisition of data from a live (turned on) system, compared to one that not on (turned off) at the time you encounter it. Format Requirements Paper must be double spaced, 11 or 12 pt font and 1” margins all around.
Welcome to one of the best assignments help companies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given