Situation of critical and collaborative thinking in seizure patient.
D. Situation: 26-year-old patient goes to the emergency room with her husband. The husband reports that she is undergoing phenytoin treatment of 100 mg every 8 hours and that she has had increased drowsiness for the last 24 hours. Levels of 24mcg/dL of phenytoin are reported in the laboratory analysis.
1. What should be the nursing estimate?
2. What should be the collaborative interventions?
3. Specify four nursing actions for the client
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given