How does the increase of gas prices and the increase of the electric car industry in Texas affect people that drive gas powered vehicles?
Answer in normal paragraph form
Post these questions above each paragraph that is answered like they are titles for each paragraph
- State your revised research question and state the purpose/aims of your research (one paragraph). In doing each part of this assignment, go back to this step and ask yourself: how does this relate to my research question and purpose?
- Who is your target population? (e.g., What particular place, time, and people will you focus on?)
- Why are you interested in this population? (e.g., What is the significance of this population for your research question/aims—why did you pick this population?)
- How will you access this population?
i. Does a sampling frame exist?
1. If yes, what is it and how would you get access to it? What challenges may arise? How will you navigate these challenges to get access?
2. If no, how would you access this population? What challenges may arise? How will you navigate these challenges to get access?
- What sampling method will you use? In answering this question, speak to the following:
- State if you will use a probability sample or a non-probability sample (this response should be informed by the purpose of your research and your answer to the question above).
- Which probability or non-probability sampling method will you use? Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the sampling method you selected and explain why you think this method is the most appropriate choice to answer your research question given your study aims.
- Based on the method you selected, what steps will you take to rule out potential sources of bias and ensure you collect your data systematically?
- Will you collect qualitative and/or quantitative data to answer your research question? Will you use interviews and/or questionnaires to collect this data? Why is this the most appropriate choice to answer your research question given the purpose of your study?
- In justifying your methodological choices, be sure to:
- State at least two limitations/weaknesses in the approach you selected and discuss their potential impact on your research.
- State at least two strengths in the approach you selected and justify why they outweigh the limitations you described.