The kidneys can be found on both sides of the vertebral column. Nephrons are functional units that make up each kidney. The size and position of the left and right kidneys are different.
- The right kidney is found much lower than the left because it has to accommodate the liver, the largest gland in the human body.
- Each kidney is about 11.25 cm. in length, 5 to 7.5 cm. in breadth, and rather more than 2.5 cm. in thickness.
- The left is somewhat longer, and narrower than the right.
- Due to the existence of the liver on the right side, which is located anterior to the kidney, the right kidney is slightly lower than the left kidney.
- The liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate a portion of its lost tissue . One of a pair of organs in the abdomen. The kidneys remove waste and extra water from the blood (as urine) and help keep chemicals (such as sodium, potassium, and calcium) balanced in the body. The kidneys also make hormones that help control blood pressure and stimulate bone marrow to make red blood cells.
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given