1. What did Baker hope to accomplish as a result of his conversation with Rennalls? Did he succeed? Why or why not?
2. Did nonverbal communication play a part in the outcome of this case? Be specific and give examples.
3. What perceptual errors and attributions are evident? Be specific and give examples.
4. What, if anything, could Baker or Rennalls have done before, during, or after the conversation to improve the situation?
5. What are the potential implications of the outcome of this case for the organization? If you were the regional project director, what would you do resolve the situation?