Time Management Summary
The purpose of this assignment is to provide you with an opportunity to see how you manage your time during a typical week.
· Compose your Time Management Summary in Microsoft Word
· Use Times New Roman, 12-point font, and one-inch margins (no exceptions) if using Microsoft Word.
· Be sure to use APA 7th edition for formatting for your paper.
Grammar and Punctuation:
· So, why does grammar matter? Business communication is very important and, as much of what we do is in the written form, GRAMMAR MATTERS!! Points will be deducted for poor grammar and punctuation.
· Read Chapter 3 Time and Stress Management and Organization Skills.
· Select a Time Management Article from UWA on-line Library, or an internet website (Do Not use Wikipedia as it is not a credible source) and summarize the article.
· Your summary must include a Cover Page, Body Page (2 complete page without excess spacing at the beginning, middle, or end of paper), and a reference page.
· This is an individual assignment and must be completed individually without consultation from your classmates
· Save the file as "Youname_Assignment1"