PURPOSE: To find an example of academic writing in your discipline (This prompt appears in our textbook on pages 11-12)
When you have completed that reading, choose the chapter from the “Reading and Writing” section of Insider’s Guide that is most closely aligned with your academic discipline (Chapter 7, 8, 9, or 10).
PROMPT: Look for a published piece that has been written by one of the professors you have in another class you are taking now or have taken before. Try to find something you can access in full text, either online or through the university library.
Some departments, as well as the major schools and colleges at Mason, list faculty publications on their websites. Several faculty also include a list of publications on their personal website.
After you have chosen an article and completed the readings for this lesson, answer the following questions. Enter your responses directly on the Word document you created.
- What did the professor write about?
- Where did the professor publish this work?
- Who is the audience for this work?
- What surprised you most about your professor’s published work? For the submission please do it on word and send me word.doc or pdf you don’t have to submit by hand work
Welcome to one of the bestassignmenthelpcompanies online .
· Do you want to order for a customized assignment help task?
· Click on the order now button
· Set up your topic, Fix the number of pages, Fix your Order instructions
· Set up your deadline, upload the necessary files required to complete the task, Complete the payment.
We delivery high quality and non plagiarized tasks within the stipulated time given