Topic: Task: Strategic Management report: Module Title: Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism
Strategic Management report Module Title:
Strategic Management for Hospitality and Tourism Assessment Title: Strategic Management Project. In order to complete the individual assessment students will need to research and undertake a critical analysis of the study organization’s strategy. Your report will be expected to cover the following:
• Describe and critically analyse the company’s strategic development, its targeted market, its global competitive position.
• Critically review the company’s mission statement, organisational culture and corporate social responsibilities.
• Use tables or diagrams to summarise the organisation’s PESTEL, 5-Force, VRIO or Value Chain.
• Use a SWOT analysis to review and evaluate the current situation of the organisation
• Comparison study with its close competitors, related to its resources, competences and financial performance
. • Discuss the company’s business level and corporate level strategy.
• Discuss the company’s international strategy and network strategy if relevant.
• Conclude and provide recommendations to your company’s strategies to gain competitive advantages over the next 5-10 years
Your strategic report should be presented as a business style report following an appropriate format within the word guide of 4000 words. Note tables that are numeric, charts and appendices are excluded from the word limit. You are expected to demonstrate extensive up-to-date research from high quality academic and professional sources to support your analysis at every stage. Word guide 4000 (+/- 10%)
Do you need Assignment help from intel-writers.us?