Answer the following questions in the Word document you will submit for this lab.
- What are the null and alternative hypotheses in this example problem?
- Based on these hypotheses, briefly describe what the researcher is interested in finding out through this chi-square test.
- List and briefly describe the assumptions that need to be met to conduct a chi-square test.
- Provide SPSS output to demonstrate whether these assumptions are met in this example.
- Conduct a chi-square test and briefly describe what you found.
- What was your conclusion? Did you reject the null hypothesis (find a significant outcome) or fail to reject the null hypothesis (fail to find a significant outcome)?