15. Your new client, John, has 3/10 right shoulder pain at rest. Last week he was cleared to exercise by his physician. After you take him through the first set of a shoulder corrective exercise, he tells you the right shoulder pain has increased to 6/10.
What is the next recommended step?
- PERFORM ANOTHER SET OF THE SAME CORRECTIVE EXERCISE AND SEE IF IT HELPS
- REFER HIM BACK TO HIS PHYSICIAN
- MOVE ON TO THE NEXT CORRECTIVE EXERCISE AND SEE IF IT HELPS SINCE HE’S BEEN RECENTLY CLEARED TO EXERCISE
- HAVE HIM IMMEDIATELY STRETCH HIS PECTORAL MUSCLES