the evaluation process entail
- Develop a conceptual model of the project and identify key evaluation points. …
- Create evaluation questions and define measurable outcomes. …
- Develop an appropriate evaluation design. …
- Collect data.
Program evaluation and improvement includes:
- Establishing, reporting, and tracking goals and targets that indicate whether the program is making progress.
- Evaluating the program initially and periodically thereafter to identify shortcomings and opportunities for improvement
Framework for program evaluation
- Engage stakeholders.
- Describe the program.
- Focus the evaluation design.
- Gather credible evidence.
- Justify conclusions.
- Ensure use and share lessons learned.
To evaluate is defined as to judge the value or worth of someone or something. An example of evaluate is when a teacher reviews a paper in order to give it a grade. To draw conclusions from examining; to assess. It will take several years to evaluate the material gathered in the survey.